The PKN model represents the new generation of precision pneumatic sowing machines designed by Agricola Italiana. The sowing units are arranged directly on the main frame, so as to make the sowing machine more compact and stable, which is the main feature required for these types of sowing processes.
Multiple configurations are available. The most common are:
- Beet version with rocker arm and wheel.
- Maize, sunflower and soya version with coulter lister or double coulter lister, and with compacting wheel.
- Sliding frame with hydraulic opening for minimum transport overall dimensions.
- The wheels independent from the frame allow any type of sowing and to meet any customer need.
- The adjustable seed covering wheels make it possible to optimise the seeding furrow closing.
- Pneumatic seed distributor with cover independent from the body
- Tank for micro granulated products from 14 litre to 18 litre
- 150 litre steel fertilizer tank
- Disc automatic hydraulic row marker